Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Power of Vision

Ok, it's official. I am definitely moving into a beautiful new house, at least 4BR/2Ba, which I will own mortgage-free this year. I will not need to renew my lease. Good-bye, Rockaways! As I type this, construction vehicles are preparing the ground just a few feet from my apartment building so that they can construct another apartment complex right next door over the next several months. I am quite sure that this will a) completely ruin my view of the ocean, and b) prevent us from ever sleeping in again while we live here. Which means, ladies and gentlemen, it's time for us to go!

I declare right now, as I gaze upon my lovely vision board with the Mediterranean and New American style houses surrounded by lush green yards and gardens, that I have my new home, right now, and that we will move into our new home before it's time to sign a new lease. We will have no mortgage, because the house will be fully paid for before we move in, this year. Can I get an amen, somebody? :-)

I am a child of Yahweh, the giver of every good and perfect gift, the creator and owner of every universe that exists, the One who makes rivers in the desert and parts seas, calms storms with a whisper and gives up His only begotten Son for a bunch of lousy, ungrateful sinners. Is anything too hard for Him? Is there anything He would withhold from me, His beloved daughter???

(The answer is no, for those who may be wondering.) I'm glad I'm going to be chronicling this whole journey in my blog this year -- it's going to be good!

1 comment:

Yadira said...

Yay! Will you be my neighbor?? Come on Jersey girl! ...a gal can wish. I know - I'll put YOU on MY vision board! HA! lol