Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day 3 Raw

So yesterday was much better in terms of my appetite. I didn't eat a ton but I felt satisfied. I'm not noticing any detox symptoms yet, which is encouraging. Here's what I ate yesterday:

breakfast - smoothie with strawberries, pineapple, banana, spinach, and water.
snack - Omega 3 food bar; blueberries
lunch - the 2 salads I had for dinner last night
snack - half a banana
dinner - raw spaghetti w/raw tomato basil sauce (the spaghetti is actually zucchini and yellow squash cut like spaghetti with a fancy veggie cutter my dad & stepmom got me a couple years ago). I made myself a huge plate but could only eat half.
evening snack - 4 dates, handful of pistachios

I also sipped on water throughout the day, but not a whole lot. My dad has been vegan for years and 100% raw for about a month and he actually told me he doesn't drink any water anymore. He gets all his water from his raw food, which is the purest source of water you can find these days.

No comments: