Thursday, March 13, 2008

Joyful Expectation...

...That pretty much describes the state I'm living in these days. I am so happy with my life and my family and how far I have come in the last decade. I am so grateful for Yahweh's constant guidance, even when I had no clue He was there or that He cared. So many things are coming into line. It's very similar to how I was feeling right before I met my husband-to-be. I was absolutely cherishing every one of my days as a single woman, knowing that at any moment I was about to meet my perfect mate, because I had prayed and was standing in faith. I used to dance to our wedding song in my living room, imagining how he would look and how we would feel... and sure enough, he emerged out of the woodwork in short order. :-)

This time the breakthroughs that I know are imminent are in the area of finances and in our callings and creative gifts. Every day another divine connection is made... and we're almost at the tipping point. Satan is sweating bullets because he knows he can't possibly hold back the immense deluge of blessings coming our way. Ha ha! Any day now... Yet I'm not feeling the least bit impatient because I absolutely know it's going to happen. I dare say I may even feel a slight bit of nostalgia for these days of "light affliction" when they're gone...

Nah! What am I thinking? As the Word says, don't waste time worrying about yesterday or tomorrow; each day has enough trouble of its own. I love living in the moment!

No comments: