Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Day 4

I hate to say it, but this raw thing is almost anti-climactic. I'm really not struggling with it at all. I do feel more energy, but not a huge amount like I was hoping for. I'll see how the rest of the week goes before I decide anything, though.

Yesterday's food:
breakfast - banana, pineapple, spinach, water smoothie
snack - Omega 3 food bar, apple
lunch - a few pistachios, 5 celery stalks w/a little almond butter (wasn't hungry for anything else!)
dinner - big mixed green salad w/lots of veggies
dessert - 5 dates (I was going for a little energy surge right before vocal rehearsal at 7pm -- I sing for my church)

Last night I went to bed around 11 pm and woke up this morning at 5:20 am voluntarily, before my alarm (I did have to pee, though)! I'm a tad tired, but nowhere near my usual exhaustion under these circumstances. (I normally can't function without AT LEAST 8 hours of sleep, and then coffee.) Ok, so maybe the energy increase is more significant than I thought. I was just hoping to be running circles around my toddlers by now, but I'm not quite there yet. :-)

No comments: