Friday, March 14, 2008

Invigorated

Over the past couple weeks I have a new and deeper resolve to be obedient, no matter what. No excuses. The kids are screaming and grabbing at me with their insistent demands... so what? That's more expensive than I thought it would be... so what? I am proactive, not reactive.

As a result I'm getting more things "in the spirit" than usual. Dreams that I actually remember and that mean something... Visions. Today I had a vision which I was able to partially share on a prayer call this morning, then more was revealed to me later when the kids settled down a bit. ...This is cool! But more than that, it is essential. It is only the beginning. I hear the voice of Yahweh every day, as I should, and because I am prompt to do what He tells me to, I hear more and more interesting and important things every day. This is as it should be. And it will be. Praise Yahweh that He hasn't given up on me yet. :-)

The key word in my vision was Invigorated, and that's how I feel. I've been given new life, new power, new capacity, and there is nothing I can't accomplish in Yahshua and the connections He makes available to me. Yahweh is good and His mercy endures forever. Selah (forgive and be forgiven)!

No comments: