Thursday, January 17, 2008

7 Random Facts About Rachael

7 Random Facts... now these are the rules:

- Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
- Post these rules on your blog.
- List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. I’ll try my best!
- Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.

My 7 random facts:

1. I find small talk very uncomfortable but I'd bare my soul to just about anyone if asked.
2. I'd rather sing in front of a room full of total strangers than in front of one close friend.
3. I spent a year abroad in Spain during college and traveled by myself to London and Paris.
4. I was the Albany diocese spelling bee champ in 8th grade.
5. I was the valedictorian of my high school.
6. I hate television and am contemplating getting rid of mine for good.
7. I once dreamed of being the first woman in the NBA (this was in pre-WNBA years).

I tag: Yadi, Tarsha, Kim, Neubela, Satoya, Kelly, and Dawn.

1 comment:

Dawn ;) said...

Hi ~ thx for stopping by my blog. I answered the meme and you can read it here:
http://gentleartoflearning.blogspot.com/2008/01/7-random-facts-meme.html

Have a great day!