Friday, February 22, 2008

Vision

For the past week or so hubby and I have been working on a vision board for our family (an assignment for the Point of Creation team). We're about 85% finished and it's been so much fun. I know I'm going to love looking at it every day. The idea behind it is to think big--examine your heart and identify the dreams/goals God has given you for the near and more distant future--and no matter how impossible it might seem, put it out there. Put it before your eyes and in your mouth, believing, because without faith it is impossible to please Yah. And with Yah, all things are possible, if you believe.

We have pictures of gorgeous homes we own, salary figures and other statements of wealth, orphanages, POC school students, my bestselling screenplay, Orville's influence over billions through his rap career, world travel, our statement of who we are as a couple, which we wrote in 2007, and more... it's beautiful, and humbling, to behold. I truly look forward to the growth that will take place in me as I see this board every day and line up my words with what it shows me.

2008 is my best year yet!

No comments: