Saturday, April 19, 2008

Spring Cleaning

This is going to be short. I'm "stuck" at the house all day today with the kids, which I usually don't like, but today I need it. I have so much cleaning and organizing to do it's ridiculous. The fun and socializing can wait -- my sanity is at stake. :-) I tend to hold on to things a little longer than necessary and in my current ('though very temporary) space I can't do that.

So far I've gone through all of my clothes and Isaac & Scarlett's to figure out what to keep, what to throw away, and what to give to charity or friends. I'm making good progress. Next I'm going to tackle the toys and books... ugh. But it feels good to be getting my house in order. Clutter is depressing and makes it hard to concentrate, and I don't have time for that this year. This is my year!

No comments: