Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Days of the Living Dead?

I just came from a Jesse Duplantis service and I'm all stirred up... it was so good! One of the things that excites me most is a confirmation I received about something I saw a couple weeks ago. My pastor had been talking about how we need to put our faith out there for really big, spiritual things. At that moment Yahweh told me that I needed to revise my vision board. I saw myself putting a picture of a cemetery on the vision board, and then saw myself envisioning/proclaiming that it was empty and that everyone in it was resurrected from the dead.

So what did I do? I changed two tiny little things on my vision board, neither of which had anything to do with raising people from the dead. And I've barely looked at it since, even though I sit right in front of it every day.

Then Jesse comes along and starts talking about a day when he was driving past a cemetery, looking at how beautiful the land was. Yahweh spoke to him and told him he should empty it out. Jesse had to pull over and ask Him to repeat Himself. Yahweh then said, If you don't do it, I will. Jesse admitted he didn't have the faith for that just yet, and Yahweh simply said, there's coming a day.

On the way home Orville and I couldn't stop talking about it. I mean... why not? All these Scriptures started coming up in my spirit, like "He holds the keys to death, hell, and the grave" Hello? Are you reading me? "Greater things than these shall you do in My Name" (Yahshua speaking) If EVERY knee shall bow and EVERY tongue confess, then some pretty radical things are going to have to start happening aren't they? I so wish I lived near a cemetery right now!

I truly see limitlessness at this moment. I would really like to know if anyone can give me a Scriptural reason why this cannot happen. And if it can, who's going to step up? Will I dare? What will it take? When will we start tapping into the power that is in us, Church? What are we waiting for??????

2 comments:

Yadira said...

I was so excited about Yahweh's response to Jesse..."There's coming a day." It was the same thing I had heard on that prophetic teaching where Jim Driscoll said a fire hydrant of faith is going to be released soon and we have to be prepared to contain as much of it as we can. WHOOOO! I see I'm not the only one stirred up!

Tarsha Gibbons said...

Well Yahshua said we could raise the dead and he did not specify how dead they had to be. I think you should go into some serious prayer and ask Yahweh to order your steps. The first thing you need to do is put the picture on your vision board like you were instructed to do and then wait for more clarity and understanding. I will be the first one to go with you to the cemetery. Wasn't Lazarus dead for four days!