Thursday, August 14, 2008

Rachael Jolie-Pitt

I had an interesting dream last night. Brad Pitt was my father, and I assume Angelina Jolie was my mother (she was a very famous actress, but I don't remember seeing her face). I was very quickly preparing to leave on a mission with my mother. I was very anxious, but absolutely determined about what I was to do. I had one little brother, and somehow this mission I was going on was going to protect/save him and others. I think we were loading huge machine guns, and I remember packing 2 pairs of jeans and 3 shirts in a backpack... lol.

Knowing what I do about dreams, I expected to get an interpretation, and here's what I got so far.

Brad Pitt is symbolic of God, Yahweh. Both are rich, powerful, and claim to really enjoy fatherhood. (I remember feeling great security about who my father was in the dream.)

Angelina was the Holy Spirit. She was going with me to do what Brad, the father had sent us to do. I didn't need to see her face, I just knew she was with me. I think the clothes (2 pairs of jeans, 3 shirts) also symbolizes the Holy Spirit, because it adds up to 5, which is the number of he, the breath/spirit of Yahweh.

The big guns, I assume, are the Word/Scriptures and probably prayer. And I think the little brother symbolizes the world. The biggest impressions I got from the dream were that I finally had confidence (which I've been lacking lately in real life) and that I had to move quickly.

Get ready, world, the Jolie-Pitts are coming to save the day!

This symbolism is so funny to me because I secretly am fascinated with the Brangie Bunch. I'm not usually into celebrities, but I feel like Orville and I are called to a similar vision to theirs -- rescuing and in some cases adopting children from different countries, and working to end the exploitation and suffering of children around the world. Maybe we'll share a play date one day, lol.

But on a more serious note, I better start praying to find out more specifics about what this mission is so I'll be ready to do whatever I need to do quickly, when the time comes.

3 comments:

Kelly*Jones said...

wow...lol. i'm speechless but still felt the need to comment. very strange dream.

Rachael426 said...

I know... what about you?? Any crazy dreams leading up to your AI debut in less than 3 days???!!! I'm sure I'd be dreaming about accidentally showing up to the audition naked...lol.

Kelly*Jones said...

Lol. Nope. No dreams that I can think of right now. I usually don't remember my dreams though.